Followers

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Fashion Trends I Thought I Would Never Be Caught Dead Wearing (But I'm growing to like;) ) Part 3: The Wedge Sneakers

The last of the fashion trends I thought I would never be caught dead in are the wedge sneakers.  I mean, seriously, the first thing that comes to my mind sporting this trend is Baby Spice and she's not even my favorite Spice Girl!   So when I saw Khloe Kardashian wearing these high cut wedged rubber shoes, I had a chuckle and said to myself, "Puh-lease, mainstream fashion would absolutely not catch on!".  But to my dismay, that was just the start of a slew of wedge sneaker sporters that would later parade these sky high sporty shoes on every fashion magazine available!  And as I saw them one, after another, after another on my favorite fashion icons,   I have become completely convinced that, yes, I could proudly wear this fashion trend!





I absolutely love these shoes now! I then searched for styles I like in the low, mid and high price ranges and here's what I found:
Womens Mod

$36.99







Womens Puma Sky Wedge Sneaker

$89.99


Marc by Marc Jacobs - Cutout Sneaker Wedge (Vacchetta Maine Green/Cotton Lace) - Footwear

$328







So how about you, what do you think of this trend?

XOXO,
RXforfashion



















22 comments:

  1. Love Miranda Kerr and I love sneaker wedges:-) http://divadesle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, all these looks are amazing, especially the one of the long skirt!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been obsessed with sneaker wedges ever since I saw that exact picture of Miranda Kerr! Love your blog :) x, Kat

    Love and Ace

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post makes me really like the wedge sneaker!! :) I love the neutral colored ones you have pictured for $37. For a trendy look like this I like to not invest TOO much money, so that would be the perfect price!! :) Great post, doll! Newest follower (#345)!

    XOXO
    Ashley
    ashleyspassionforfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the first look, Thank you for your comment on my blog! I am follow you too.
    STEF xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Own some of those sneakers too :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. As popular as they have become, I still can't seem to jump on board with this trend :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know hwy but i don't really like this one! Love it on others though :)
    Penny Rose
    http://www.influenster.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love wedge trainers! no hating here! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. not so sure if im ready to jump on this trend but it looks good on a lot of other people!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I actually don't own a pair of wedge sneakers because they still havent grown on me but I might get myself a pair just to see how I style it and if I like it but I doubt this trend will last long though. Those Marc Jacobs ones are calling meeeeee!

    xox, Cheri
    www.cheritrendstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am a big fan of this trend and I really love the minty one from Marc Jacobs. Wish they would be not this expensive:( Inspiring pictures!

    Hope you visit me on my blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm not the biggest fan of this trend.. but I do love the MBMJ ones you found! Love the mint colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't know if I can pull of this sneaker wedges. But the marc by marc jacob one look really beautiful in that colour!

    with love, Cassandra xx
    http://backtofive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have a love/hate with them! I can't decide if they fit my style! They look amazing on others though!
    Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

    ReplyDelete
  16. I agree i'm not sure whether i love or hate them either. They obviously look great on models!

    http://pomegranateandcoffee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. I don't like them because I can't combine it with my style, but in some outfits they look great! (:
    Nice blog, dear!

    http://www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I still am not on the trend but it looks great for those who can pull it off!

    Would appreciate if you checked out my blog
    notanobession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. wear good brand sneakers and specially use it for looking taller
    Excel Clothing Coupon

    ReplyDelete