Followers

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Oh, what a day... I filled maybe a hundred prescriptions today, but it feels like I filled thousands. I wish every single customer that walked into my store was nice... Oh, well, as they say, se la vie.

And so I tell Max I am going to do another blog entry today, but 2 hours later he walks in on me sleeping comfortably on our bed with my laptop open. So, girls, if you ever consider becoming a pharmacist slash blogger, a word of caution: getting enough sleep maybe a problem:) 

The second I wake up, the first thing I see, other than Max with the coffee mug in his hand, is that my laptop is open at liujo.it website as I frantically try to remember why in the world I was looking at that website.

And, basically, here is THE WHY:

Ok, in a nutshell, Liu-jo is an italian brand I absolutely adore, probably because their style is that sophisticated combination of simple, cute and classy with its own unique personality (well fitting for yours truly, lol) and here is exactly what I mean:






Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Gorgeous!

Well, apparently 10+ years after I moved from the Phillipines to the United States in search of The Big Fashion, The Big Fashion,specifically, Liu-Jo is now moving to the Phillipines. Specifically, the most beautiful place in the Phillipines, the city of Cebu. Seriously?

Liu? Jo? Hello? How about Chicago? Water Towers? Big Fashion place... (audible sigh).

What I need is that coffee Max is drinking. Eh, who am I kidding? I got to get some sleep...

XOXO,

Your Best Trends Forever Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment